Monday, April 20, 2009

Givin it a try

Well this is my first adventure into technology. I guess you can call it that. I am terribly afraid of anything that can even remotely be considered new technology. I don't have personal cell phone (only the one required for work purposes) and I never use text messaging or take photos with it. I only recently switched to using a digital camera. I don't have myspace or facebook. I am nervous while typing this. But I wanted a place where I could record our family's adventures in homeschooling. I have found other people's blogs and websites to be very helpful and if our adventures can help others then I'm all for it. So here goes...

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Hi there!

I found you throught the "first ever post" blog hop. I wanted to leave a comment because of what you said about the cell phone!!

I have a cell phone that I only use when I'm out running errands if I need to speak to my husband about something, or for emergency purposes. Besides that, I don't use it. I don't even have one that can take pictures LOL!! I don't do texting either. I thought I was the only one!

Nice to "meet" you.
Take care.