Saturday, August 6, 2011

Weekly Wrap-up: More Summer Fun

We are in full summer swing around here.  I've read about others families who are back to school this month but we just can't get back to the grind yet.  Granted we only started our summer break in July, but we are having too much fun!  This week we had more swimming and bike riding at the campground, we went to the beach and to the aquarium.  Our weekly park playgroup was rained out but we had a great time watching movies and eating popcorn.  There's something special about summer.  I'm so grateful that I can spend this time with my children and create wonderful summertime memories with them.

Picnic at the beach

Ocean fun

Next week Ms. Q is going to Zoo Camp and spending the week at the campground with my parents.  I know she will have a great time.  I don't know what the boys and I will do all week without her!  I'm sure we'll have some fun too.


2 comments:

MissMOE said...

This does sound like lots of fun! We aren't back to school yet either. I need my summer time vacation.

Melissa N. said...

Jess- so glad you are still enjoying the lazy crazy daze of Summer..we are also...we are not starting back full time to HS until after Labor Day...decided at the last minute to go to Disney, then camping, the NYS Fair, then a concert...busy times! Thanks for sharing at NOBH!