Sunday, March 27, 2011
10 Things I Never Knew I Would Say
I thought it would be fun to list some of the weird things I've said lately, so here they are (please don't judge me too harshly):
1. Toothbrushes are for teeth, not feet.
2. If you're going to eat that boogie please make sure it's yours first.
3. Please don't color on your cheese.
4. Lollipops are for mouths, not ears.
5. Please make sure you take that dress off your brother before your father gets home.
6.He only ate a little bit of it, I'm sure it won't kill him.
7. Please remember that the baby is a person, not a toy.
8. No toys in your pasta please.
9. Please don't eat things from under the couch cushions.
And by far my favorite...
10. The dog may not wear pants but his privates are still private.
What strange things have your heard yourself say lately?