Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - Waiting for Godot

Nothing to be done.





We weren't waiting for Godot when I took this picture we were waiting for Ms. Q but when I took the picture the thought I had was of the play.  Like the characters in the play, the boys and I always seem to be waiting for Ms. Q and her endless stream of activities with "nothing to be done."

Have you ever read Waiting for Godot by Samuel Beckett?  If you haven't you'll love it - or hate it.

You can check it out here:
Waiting for Godot Act 1
Waiting for Godot Act 2

7 comments:

Sara said...

I've read it and loved it.

I am a new GFC follower. Would love for you to take a look at my blog and follow back: IDoTheeWedSara.com

PippaD said...

I love the play/story and I love your picture too!

mommyJunkie said...

I´ve watched it on a play=D Nice one

LeeAnn said...

Cool picture! But I have no idea what Waiting for Godot is. LOL Happy WW!

asliceofsmithlife said...

I've never read Waiting for Godot, but your picture is beautiful and should be framed! It would look lovely hanging on a wall somewhere! Thanks for linking up to NOBH!

Meryl said...

Great photo. I think of Monet's Water Lillies. I personally was not a fan of "Waiting for Godot" but I love how you tie these together!

tracy said...

i HAVE read it actually and have even seen it performed live. it is still one of my favorite plays. lovely photo. thanks for sharing and for the reminder about the play :)